Wednesday 14 August 2013

We are Grateful!

As part of our oral language programme, on Thursdays we share things that we are grateful for. 


Here are some of the ones shared today. 
(They give you a warm, fuzzy feeling :) )


 I’m grateful for my mum because she helped me finish off my sock puppet with a red, felt tongue and it’s called Snakey – James

I’m grateful for my mum because she cooks me dinner every night- Robson

I am grateful for my family because they are nice to me – Tamara

I am grateful for this school because they help me learn – Andrew

I’m grateful for my family because they play with me sometimes- Emilie

I’m thankful for my cousin Lily because she gives me nice Christmas presents- Abigail

I’m grateful for the world so we can live on land so we don’t have to live in water. I’m also grateful that God made dark and light so we don’t have to live in the dark- Miane

I’m grateful for Andrew because when I was sad, he rubbed my back- Nathan

I’m grateful for the teachers and people’s teeth because then teeth can fall out and the tooth fairy gives you money when she takes it- Ollie

I’m grateful for friends and family because they can help you when you feel sad or get hurt- Millie

I’m grateful for my mum because she washes my clothes- Sam

I’m grateful for the sun because it gives us light and I’m grateful for the world. - Matthew 

No comments:

Post a Comment